Our chef, Peter Marti, began creating visionary food over 20 years ago. Working with local organic farmers in the beautiful, agriculturally diverse Central Coast enables him to draw upon the finest ingredients. He delights in preparing a wide range of delicious and healthy meals to make your event truly memorable. Guests are thrilled by the creativity and balance of the meals served at Pema Osel Ling. Whether elegantly simple and classic or international in flavor, the variety of dining options and Peter’s dedication will ensure that your wedding, retreat, seminar, or party is a complete success.
Peter prepares nourishing vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals serving homemade, fresh baked bread and organic coffee. Free-range and organic meats can be arranged.
At each event, we strive to create a personal and distinctive flair attuned to the taste of our guests. Although our kitchen has acquired a reputation for its delicious cuisine, equal emphasis is also placed on using the freshest local ingredients. Our experienced staff is happy to work with both intimate gatherings as well as very large events.
- Fluffy Banana or Blueberry Pancakes w/ Pecan Butter Syrup
- Vegetable Frittata w/ Caramelized Onions, Fresh Vegetables, and Parmesan Cheese
- Wild Baby Arugula, Toasted Pecans, Tangerine and Gilled Yams with Poppyseed Honey Vinaigrette
- Chicken Breast Marsala w/ Mushrooms and Fresh Basil
- Tilapia with Butter Lemon or Coconut Crusted with Fresh mango Salsa
- Whole Salmon, Grill Baked w/ Champagne Shallot or Teriyaki with Island Salsa
- Cornish Game Hens Baked w/ Polenta, Corralitos Sausage, and Fresh Vegetables
- Prawn Scampi Sautéed with Garlic, Lemon, and Butter
- New York Strip Steak, w/ Sautéed Mushrooms and Fresh Tarragon
- Lobster & Scallops w/ Saffron Cream Sauce in Phyllo Cups
- You choose from Moroccan, Indian, Italian, Southwestern, Thai, BBQ or Hawaiian options.
- Spicy Indian Lamb Curry, Palak Panir, Potato Eggplant Curry, Raita, Chutney, Jasmine Rice, Chipattis
- BBQ Hamburgers, Gourmet Sausages, or Veggie Burgers.
- Children's Menu for 10 or more children age 11 and under
- Sandwich Bar for your Saturday lunch or pool party
- Late Night Snacks for the after hours party
- Continental Brunch or Coffee Service for Saturday morning
- Smores Package - perfect for a Friday night bon fire at the Bay View Meadow